Septemeber 10th and 11th 2016
Solo, Duo, Team of 4, Team of 5
Start Time 10am! No More laps after 10pm for the 12hr and 10am for the 24 on Sunday!
Packet pickup 12-4 Friday September 9th 2016 Pine Mountain Sports
Camping can start anytime after Thursday at 4pm at Wanoga Snow park
Part of the National Series, best 2 of 3 in 2016
Oregon 12/24 Team Registration Form Please fill out and give to your captain to enter this info online when registering as a Team of 2,4,5 or Other larger Fundraising team Category
What is 24 HR mountain biking and how do I participate?
24 HR mountain bike relays and races have been around for 20 years and take a bit of planning on the participants part. The most important factor in deciding to participate is knowing that this is a low key event for riders of all abilities and ages from 10 to 70 years participate.
Answers to some general questions to ensure you have a great experience at the Oregon 12 or 24
There are a lot of Divisions?
- Mountain bike categories are generally self-selected and for a 12 or 24 ability is not part of the choice like typical XC (Cross Country) or Enduro events where perceived and or a Elite or Pro status may be earned.
- Age and Team Size determine the division you want to participate in.
- You can ride SOLO….sleep when you want or not at all or any size team/make up offered.
- Junior Men and Women 10 years old to 18 are encouraged to participate!
- Special categories like Singlespeed, Clydesdale (200+ lbs.) Fate Bike or CX divisions offer bike specific categories, and Masters races may have their own specific definitions.